- Hands-free operation enables all four tires to be purged and inflated automatically, allowing the mechanic to do other things while the machine does its work.
- Two purge and inflation cycles are completed in only 7 to 12 minutes…well within the time it takes to do an oil change.
- Uses tanks of 99.9% pure, dry nitrogen, available from your local welding supply store.
- Controller can be set for 1 to 5 purge cycles.
- High quality, durable 25′ no-kink coiled hoses eliminate the hassle of rolling up those heavy, cumbersome straight hoses.
- High quality Euro-style chucks make it quick and easy to attach hoses to valve stems.
- Lightweight cart.
- Pneumatic tires.
- User-friendly controls. Anyone in your shop can set it up easily on any vehicle.
- Avoid costly and time consuming installation – simple assembly means it’s ready to use minutes after opening the box.
- Services cars and light trucks.
- No ongoing maintenance required.
- 1-year warranty.
Nitrogen Tire Inflator Model Q112
The NEW portable Q112 Nitrogen Tire Inflator is capable of inflating 4 tires at once with pure nitrogen from a cylinder tank. Connect the unit to a 12v power supply and enjoy total portability. Simply connect the hoses, set the desired pressure, and the machine does all the work. Set it and forget it!
Note: Photos of this product are still in production. The photos you see are from our Q100 model, which is 120v. The 12v Q112 model looks very similar, with the exception being the addition of a battery tray, and the power plug replaced by 2 battery clips.
- Power: 12v (battery not included)
- Max inflation pressure: 80psi
- Height: 49″ (not including cylinder tank)
- Width: 18 5/8″(outside wheel to wheel)
- Weight (not including cylinder tank): 30lbs
- Hoses: 25′ (fully extended); braided for durability
- Capacity: Cylinder tank size shown (K-sized, not included) services approximately 60 passenger/light truck tires with 2 purge cycles (dependent on tire size and inflation pressure)
- FREE shipping via UPS or FedEx in the United States
- Four 25′ coiled hoses with Euro-style chucks
- One supply hose (from regulator to controller)
- Battery tray (powder coated metal)
- 100 green valve stem caps
- 1-year warranty certificate
- Cylinder tank and cover not included
- Regulator not included
- 12v battery not included
- Some simple assembly required
Have a question about this product?
Thank you for your interest in our products. Enter your question below and we'll respond within one business day.
Autopro Distributing, Inc
6026 Kalamazoo Ave SE
Kentwood, MI 49508