- Hands-free operation enables all four tires to be purged and inflated automatically, allowing the mechanic to do other things while the machine does its work.
- Two purge and inflation cycles are completed in only 7 to 12 minutes.
- Uses tanks of 99.9% pure, dry nitrogen, available from your local gas supplier.
- Controller can be set for 1 to 5 purge cycles.
- Option of high quality, durable 25′ no-kink coiled hoses or 15′ straight rubber hoses.
- High quality Euro-style chucks make it quick and easy to attach hoses to valve stems.
- Lightweight cart.
- Pneumatic tires.
- User-friendly controls. Anyone in your shop can set it up easily on any vehicle.
- Avoid costly and time consuming installation – simple assembly means it’s ready to use minutes after opening the box.
- Services cars and light trucks.
- No ongoing maintenance required.
- 1-year warranty.
Nitrogen Tire System Model Q100
The Q100 Nitrogen Tire System is capable of inflating and purging 4 tires at once with pure nitrogen from a cylinder tank. Simply connect the unit to 120-volt power, connect the hoses, set the desired pressure, and the machine does all the inflation and purging work. Set it and forget it!
Note: This unit does not apply vacuum to tires. As a result, tire manufacturer warranties (which may be voided if a tire is vacuumed down) remain intact. The unit allows pressure to naturally escape the tire during the purge cycles.
- Power: Standard 110v (convertible to 12v with inverter, not included)
- Max inflation pressure: 80psi
- Height: 49″ (not including cylinder tank)
- Width: 18 5/8″(outside wheel to wheel)
- Weight (not including cylinder tank): 30lbs
- Hoses: Coiled (25′ fully extended and braided for durability) or Straight (15′) hoses
- Capacity: Cylinder tank size shown (K-sized, not included) services approximately 60 passenger/light truck tires with 2 purge cycles (dependent on tire size and inflation pressure)
- Four 25′ coiled hoses or four 15′ straight hoses with Euro-style chucks OR LockNFlate chucks depending on your selected option
- One supply hose (from regulator to controller)
- 100 green valve stem caps
- 1-year warranty certificate
- Cylinder tank and cover not included
- Regulator not included
- Some simple assembly required
Have a question about this product?
Thank you for your interest in our products. Enter your question below and we'll respond within one business day.