- Manual Operation – Hold button to deflate, hold trigger to inflate
- Reduced Usage Times – Driven by the simplicity of use and clear display
- Reduced Operating Costs – Fast inflation and deflation rates
- Increased Customer Service – High levels of speed, accuracy, and safety
- Reduced Cost of Ownership – Long product life
- Guaranteed Accuracy – Individually tested and certified to within a tenth of a pound
Handheld Nitrogen Top-Off Inflator
This robust, yet sophisticated unit combines leading electronics and sensor technology with software algorithms for trouble-free inflation and deflation. Simple to use, it features a hand trigger inflate and thumb operated deflate button so that the user can achieve accurate tire pressures with speed and ease.
For low visibility areas the backlight can be used to further illuminate the LCD display, which incorporates a battery level indicator. The gauge itself features an auto power off function to preserve battery life, which is excellent – 1000 hours use with the backlight off, and 40 hours use with it on.
The unit pairs well with our Q100 or Q500 Nitrogen Tire Inflator, and is best used to top off tires with nitrogen. It is a manual unit and bypasses the electronic head unit included with the Q100 or Q500.
Available with standard 15′ straight hose from unit to source, or 25′ reinforced coiled hose.
- 15′ standard rubber hose to connect to source (coiled hose is available at extra cost)
- Standard lock-on chuck with 21″ hose
- Single chuck model available with 21″ hose
- Dual chuck model available with 21″ hose for applications with dual wheels
Have a question about this product?
Thank you for your interest in our products. Enter your question below and we'll respond within one business day.
Autopro Distributing, Inc
6026 Kalamazoo Ave SE
Kentwood, MI 49508