- Hands-free operation enables all four tires to be purged and inflated automatically, allowing the tech to do other things while the machine does its work.
- Two purge and inflation cycles are completed in only 7 to 12 minutes.
- Controller can be set for 1 to 5 purge cycles.
- Uses tanks of pure nitrogen, available from your local gas supplier.
- Integrated dryer ensures moisture is removed from the nitrogen supply before entering the tires.
- Option of high quality, durable 25′ no-kink coiled hoses or 15′ straight rubber hoses.
- Highest quality locking air chucks make it quick and easy to attach hoses to valve stems, with no leaks.
- Lightweight, waterproof, durable resin case made of patented material including polypropylene, glass fiber and rubber. Case has 4 wheels and 2 handles.
- Controller flips up from the case to operate; locks down during transportation.
- Quick connect fittings for all hoses.
- Hoses are stored in the case during transportation.
- User-friendly controls.
- Unit comes assembled and ready-to-use. Avoids costly and time consuming installation as with competing equipment.
- Services cars and light trucks.
- 1-year warranty.
Nitrogen Tire System Model Q500
The portable Q500 Nitrogen Tire System is designed for the motorsports industry and is capable of inflating and purging 4 tires at once with pure nitrogen from a cylinder tank. The unit is enclosed in a lightweight but heavy-duty virtually indestructible case with 4 wheels and 2 handles, making it easy to transport. The faceplate pulls up from a latched position inside the case to a 70 degree angle, making it easy to see and operate the controller.
To operate, simply connect the unit to 120-volt power, connect the hoses to up to 4 tires, set the desired pressure, and the machine does all the inflation and purging work automatically with up to 5 purge cycles. Set it and forget it!
Note: This unit does not apply vacuum to tires. As a result, tire manufacturer warranties (which may be voided if a tire is vacuumed down) remain intact. The unit allows pressure to naturally escape the tire during the purge cycles.
- Power: Standard 110v
- Max inflation pressure: 80psi
- Dimensions: 27.16 x 17.72 x 11.85 inches
- Weight: 64lbs
- Hoses: Straight (15′) or coiled (25′ fully extended and braided for durability) hoses with quick connect fittings
- Capacity: Cylinder tank size shown (K-sized, not included) services approximately 60 passenger/light truck tires with 2 purge cycles (dependent on tire size and inflation pressure)
- Dryer: Desiccant beads change color to indicate saturation. Beads can then be baked to remove moisture and reused.
- Four 25′ coiled hoses or four 15′ straight hoses with premium locking air chucks
- One 15′ supply hose (from regulator to controller)
- Integrated dryer with replaceable desiccant
- 1-year warranty certificate
- Cylinder tank and cover not included
- Regulator not included
Have a question about this product?
Thank you for your interest in our products. Enter your question below and we'll respond within one business day.