- 4-wheel cart makes maneuvering the machine around your shop easy thanks to the 4 wheels on casters.
- Hands-free operation enables all four tires to be purged and inflated automatically, allowing the mechanic to do other things while the machine does its work.
- Two purge and inflation cycles are completed in only 7 to 12 minutes…well within the time it takes to do an oil change.
- Uses tanks of 99.9% pure, dry nitrogen, available from your local welding supply store.
- Controller can be set for 1 to 5 purge cycles.
- High quality, durable 25′ no-kink coiled hoses eliminate the hassle of rolling up those heavy, cumbersome straight hoses.
- High quality Euro-style chucks make it quick and easy to attach hoses to valve stems.
- Cart holds up to 2 nitrogen cylinders, making it easy to switch tanks when one is empty.
- Tire top-off mode utilizes an extra hose exclusively for top-off’s.
- User-friendly controls. Anyone in your shop can set it up easily on any vehicle.
- Avoid costly and time consuming installation – simple assembly means it’s ready to use minutes after opening the box.
- Services cars and light trucks.
- No ongoing maintenance required.
- 1-year warranty.
Nitrogen Tire Inflator Model AP110 (Closeout)
The AP110 Nitrogen Tire Inflator features a heavy-duty 4-wheel cart that can accommodate 2 nitrogen cylinders at a time, and is capable of inflating 4 tires at once with pure nitrogen from one of the cylinder tanks. Simply connect the hoses, set the desired pressure, and the machine does all the work. It has an internal nitrogen regulator, and an extra hose for tire top-off’s.
This machine is a discontinued model so there are limited quantities left.
- Power: Standard 110v (convertible to 12v with inverter, not included)
- Max inflation pressure: 80psi
- Height: 55″ (not including cylinder tank)
- Width: 21″(outside wheel to wheel)
- Weight (not including cylinder tanks): 180lbs
- Hoses: 25′ (fully extended); braided for durability
- Capacity: Cylinder tank size shown (K-sized, not included) services approximately 60 passenger/light truck tires with 2 purge cycles (dependent on tire size and inflation pressure)
- Shipped on a pallet via ground (truck) freight
- Four 25′ coiled hoses with Euro-style chucks for tire inflation
- One 25′ coiled hose for tire top-off
- One supply hose (from cylinder to controller)
- 500 green valve stem caps
- 1-year warranty certificate
- Cylinder tank and cover not included
- Some simple assembly required
Have a question about this product?
Thank you for your interest in our products. Enter your question below and we'll respond within one business day.
Autopro Distributing, Inc
6026 Kalamazoo Ave SE
Kentwood, MI 49508